This weekend I threw one of my good friends a baby shower with the help of my family and friend Meg. I was kinda excited to finally get to use pink, since my last two I've thrown have been for my nephews.
For the dessert table I wanted cookies and cupcakes instead of a cake. My sister made the cupcakes and cookies like always and Meg made a delicious sugar-free punch. No one even knew it was sugar-free.
Dessert Table
For decorations I framed her invitation I made and had her bring me sonogram pictures to frame. I also displayed the diaper cake I made her.
Decorations
Diaper Cake
For the menu I made chicken salad sandwiches, veggies and dip, cheese and crackers, and homemade tomoato basil soup. I figured since the temperature outside was in the 20s, a warm bowl of soup would be great. I got the recipe from Meg, and boy it was yummy. I had 4 of the guests ask for the recipe. I found the recipe on-line Tomato Basil Soup .
The Food
The Mom To Be
As you can tell I still don't have anything on the walls, so I made a banner to hang using my Cricut!
Meg, Sue and Me
Cookies
Now for the games...I bought little pink clothes pins and little babies at the party store for like 2 dollars each and played Don't Cry Mommy and My Water Broke .
My cousin and Kimber trying to get their "water to break".
All in all it turned out really good despite me running around town all morning picking up stuff I forgot like a crazy lady. Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who had the house sparkling when I returned from the store.
Hope everyone has a great week!

Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment