Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Rory Makes her Debut...

We got the call Thursday night that my friend Suzanne was at the hospital in labor. She had a healthy baby girl around 2 a.m. Friday morning. I couldn't wait to get off work to see that precious baby.


Proud Daddy, Baby Rory, and Proud Mommy

When we got there of course I got my camera out. I took a close up of Rory and she woke up and was looking around. Her parents said she had been sleeping all day through millions of flashes, but my one flash woke her up and she stayed up the rest of the time we were there.


Baby Rory 7lbs. 2 oz. , 20.5 inches



Meg & Rory



Me and Rory


TJ and Rory

Mommy and baby are home and doing great! Meg and I are counting down the days until we can babysit!

Congrats Sue and Chad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment