No...I'm not pregnant... We adopted my sisters dog Wednesday...who is called Winnie for short, since Jase couldn't say Wednesday. My sister has never been an animal lover. With her husband working a lot, no one was able to give her the attention she needed. My sister always joked about us taking her. Since TJ and I didn't have a yard we didn't feel we had the room. Now with the house there is plenty of room for two dogs. So TJ and I decided to take her in. We weren't sure how our only child "Dixie" would do with a sister. Well at first she wasn't to impressed with her new sister. However, they are warming up to each other. Dixie just thinks all of Winnie's toys are hers too.
Meet Winnie
Winnie & Dixie playing
Dixie not sharing her toys
We really have enjoyed having another dog. We love Daschunds, they are the best dogs!!! They love to snuggle and have such a loyalty to their owners. There personalities make us laugh. If you are thinking about getting a dog...think about a Daschund...you won't be sorry!


we just got a wirehaired one...see latest blog. She LOVES our male lab. I was glad to get her a playmate, and yes, she is quite funny!
ReplyDeleteI bet Winnie is super happy to have your pup to play with now all the time. I swear our older dog gained 5 years when we added Harley to the family!
ReplyDelete