This week over at Kelly's Korner "Show Us Your Life", it is time to show you our favorite vacation spot. TJ and I love to travel, but really don't have a favorite spot yet. We have loved everywhere we have visited. When I think of vacation I think relaxing by a beach and TJ, of course, thinks golf. Vegas is always fun, and New York is a must see, but neither fit my definition of a vacation.
Vegas
Freezing in NYC
We recently went back to Destin, FL and had a great time - beautiful beaches, great food, lots of sun. You can read the post here http://tjandkristina.blogspot.com/2009/07/lifes-beach.html
If I had to pick somewhere in the state of Texas, I would have to pick San Antonio. We stayed at the La Cantera Resort, which is beautiful, and not to mention the heavenly beds (it's a Westin property). They are very kid friendly, with a Kids' Club and even had a kids' pool with a slide. It was great for us without kids too, because they had an adult only area. It is close to amusement parks, great outdoor shopping, historical landmarks, and yummy Mexican food...and golf.
The View
Of course you can't go to San Antonio without visiting the Riverwalk, and the Alamo.
We have so many more places we want to see!


looks lie you two have some great fun together
ReplyDeleteHi Kristina,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog from Kelly's and read that you help with your mom's embroidery business. I would love to know how you both got started and if you have a website. I would love to sell emroidered items one day. Thanks so much, Lisa.
Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI loved San Antonio too!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSan Antonio is one of my favorites Texas places as well, love the river walk.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to San Antonio yet! I've heard a lot of good things about it. Looks like y'all had fun, and how cool is it that you work with your mom on her embroidery business?? So jealous!!
ReplyDeleteI think my perfect vacation would involved a lot of relaxing and doing nothing as well! Preferably by a beach
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for writing back about your embroidery business. I started to reply here the other day and got distracted half-way through. Anyway, your website is adorable. I can see why your business is so popular - your baby outfits are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you had any advice about what type of embroidery machine I should buy to get started. There seems to be such a huge range in what the machines can do. Would I need to buy one of the really big ones or do the little machines do the writing and pictures?
Thank you again for your time. Lisa