I'm participating in "Show Us Your Life" at Kelly's
Korner. This week is your wedding dress. My dress was a
Mori Lee, I found at a dress shop in College Station. It was simple, but had beading around the waist and along the skirt. Here are some of my bridals that were taken by Anne
Silverman.

Of course my baby Dixie made an appearance in the pictures!

We didn't even put Dixie in this one; we just looked down and there she was, sitting all pretty.

I fell in love with my dress because of the lace-up back.


My mom made my veil from her veil, which I loved!! It was simple but special to me.

We will be celebrating our 3rd Anniversary in August. Hope you enjoyed the pictures!!
Cute pics! I love the puppy in there too!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous! Love you dress!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous dress! I love it!
ReplyDelete