We got married at our home church, which is where his parents also got married. The church was suppose to be remodeled before August, but just my luck it wasn't done it time. So it still had orange carpet (yuck!) and no center isle, which I wasn't happy about, but what can you do?

College Friends
My flowers were hot pink roses. I had a huge problem with my flowers the day before the wedding. My mom went to pick them up and THE FLORIST DIDN'T ORDER THEM!!!! (just one of the many things that went wrong that day). So my awesome mother, found the flowers somewhere else and got one of her friends put them together. Can you say STRESS?? They turned out to be fine, thanks mom!!
I gave my girls monogrammed towel wraps for their gifts. So they decided to model them for everyone! My flower girl got a bag with her name on it, which was filled with jewelry, finger nail polish etc.
This picture is of my sister who was 5 months pregnant at the time. Also, you can see the back of the flower girls dress.
Even though lots of things went wrong at my wedding, I still married the greatest guy, so I wouldn't change a thing. My friends and I laugh now at all the craziness that day!!
Sorry the pictures aren't the best. My mom has the ones from the photographer.


I would really recommend El Derodo...I loved it!! I can't wait to go back one day.
ReplyDelete