These last few days we got the chance to see many of our friends that our busy schedules prevent most of the time. Starting last Thursday, I had lunch with Sue, Meg, and Rory. Sue & I try to have lunch or get together on Thursdays. Last week was Meg's spring break so she got to join us. I took them to one of my favorite places in Fort Worth, Lili's Bistro. YUMMY!! Everyone we have taken there has loved it. If you are ever in the area, it is a must!!
Baby Rory wasn't as excited as us
I babysit for a precious family. TJ was invited to come once and their two boys had so much fun with him. The older one has asked twice to have TJ come over for a play date. Friday, we got another opportunity to watch these adorable guys.
Ready for the movie
Playing Wii
After we left their house we met up with THE JONESES for dinner at Lucile's. We then rocked out to the Beatles on Rock Band, which was a BLAST!!
The Walt and The Lauren
Smiths and Joneses
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Saturday we were in Ennis visiting our family. Our friends Kristen and Jackson were on their way back to Houston and stopped to say "Hi" at one of the only places in Ennis - Starbucks.
The Boys
They had some very exciting news for us
TJ has been working late due to the high volume of work his company has recieved. So we decided to go to dinner at Uncle Julio's with one of his co-workers and his wife for a little break. It was hard to choose what to get because everything sounded so good. It was a gorgeous evening so we ate dinner on their patio. We always have great laughs when we are together!!
On the patio
Usually we never eat out that much in a week's time, but it was a nice break for me and my kitchen!! With the added bonus of great friends!!


Sounds like a really full week! I love the "play date" idea... think I should schedule one for myself with you two - and soon! What was the exciting news?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete