Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you heard of SCENTSY???

Ok I have a new favorite thing...my Scentsy Warmer!!

My Zebra Warmer

It is a flameless candle. You can check out their website here . I turn mine on and it fills my whole house with awesome scents. I got the full size warmer with Perfectly Pomegranate, Cranberry Mango, and Lucky in Love scents. The Lucky in Love smells just like Victoria's Secret's Love Spell lotion. I had never heard of this company before until I got invited to a Scentsy Party. I like it so much better than lighting candles, because I don't have to worry about a flame, and I think it fills the house better than some of my high dollar candles. If you don't have one you should definitely check them out!! They would make great gifts too!!


2 comments:

  1. OMG...I have these ALL over my house and Cranberry Mango is my all time favorite, it's the first one I bought and I still buy it now...along with tons others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a big warmer and I love it too! I have leather-which I love! But it's no longer being sold. :(. Lucky in loves smells good too. One of my faves is black raspberry vanilla. I'll have to try that mango one. Sounds good! I've been wanting to get a small plug in too. :))

    ReplyDelete