Our birthdays were this week. We are a day apart...I'm older than him. We love having our birthdays so close because all of our family comes up for one big dinner. Then we have a friends' dinner later. One down side TJ says is "but my cookie cake is her cookie cake too".
Jase couldn't wait to give us our cards and cookie cake. As soon as we walked in the door he ran over to pick up the cookie.
Yummy
When Jase sits down to eat, he will hand over his knife to his mom, which explains the next picture of him with the knife at Kelsie's face. So we had to do a "Take 2".
Take 1
Our Cookie Cake (Jase helping himself to the icing)
TJ & His Sis
Both Families (minus a few :( )
We had a great time and are so blessed to have such a great family!! We have a birthday dinner planned on Friday with our friends. We love our birthday week!! (yes week, a day isn't enough)


I have come to the conclusion that I wish my hubby was 8 inches taller so I look super extra itty bitty petite .... like you do/are!!!
ReplyDelete