Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dixie's Halloween Dress


Today I dropped a bottle on Dixie's food and water dish. The dish shattered in a million pieces :(. So I headed out to Petco to see if I could find her another one. Well, I found her a new dish, along with the cutest dress I couldn't pass up. I usually dress her up in a costume for Halloween, but she thinks the costume is a toy, and she tries to attack it, so I decided she will just wear her dress. Oh yeah, I didn't mention...it glows in the dark!!


Her new dish (kinda boring, but won't break and matches her placemat)

The back of the dress

Lookin' Pretty

Why all the pictures?



2 comments:

  1. I am impressed Momma ... I haven't gotten my pup one yet and we are going to dog function to Frid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!
    You and TJ need to have a kid =)

    ReplyDelete